A Criminal Defense Law Firm That Never Gives Up
A criminal charge can carry a heavy burden on your personal and professional life. Incarceration is a possibility as well as probation, steep fines and a tainted image, as friends, neighbors and colleagues may shun you. You need an experienced and aggressive criminal defense attorney.
James & Hightower Attorneys At Law in Nacogdoches, Texas, is an effective and skilled law firm that focuses on criminal defense. Founding attorney Tim James has decades of experience representing clients accused of many charges, including violent crimes, sex crimes, drug crimes and white collar crimes. Experienced in state and federal courts as skilled negotiators and seasoned litigators, Mr. James and his team work hard for clients and never give up.
With An Insider’s Insight, We Will Represent You
As a former Houston police officer and elected District Attorney, Mr. James understands how police investigate, how prosecutors build their case and how a government’s criminal case can be disrupted. He gained similar insight while working for the Office of the Texas Attorney General, where he served as the director of the Organized Crime Division. He also is one of a few attorneys in the state to be certified in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Mr. James and attorney Sean Hightower lead a skilled team that represents clients in felony and misdemeanor cases, both state charges and federal prosecutions, that include:
- Violent crimes, including murder, manslaughter, kidnapping, child abuse, assault and domestic violence
- Drug crimes, including distribution of a controlled substance, manufacturing and trafficking
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault and molestation
- Weapons offenses such as unlawful possession of a firearm, ex-felon in possession of a firearm and possession of illegal weapons
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement, fraud, forgery and money laundering
- Property crimes such as larceny, theft and burglary
- Traffic-related crimes, including vehicular manslaughter, DWI
- Other felonies and misdemeanors that may include stalking, harassment and gaming and gambling offenses
Our team includes two in-house investigators who will be involved in every step of your case. Your future is at stake, and we will help you, working every angle to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
Schedule An Initial Consultation
When you need an experienced criminal defense attorney, the law firm of James & Hightower Attorneys At Law in Nacogdoches, Texas, is ready to help. With decades of experience and well-respected in the region, our law firm never gives up. For a free initial consultation, contact us online or call 936-560-3300. Se habla español.